Sunday, February 13, 2011

A PAUSE FOR LOVE

There will be a break of one week from posts being published on this blog as i take my long suffering beloved wife and soulmate on a well deserved vacation. 

When i return there will be more undiluted, raw, unedited words from BABUJI. A great man who has the kindness, love and compassion of a true master and who wants to help anyone who wants and asks for his help. He is not limited to only communicating through one channel and he may communicate through whichever means are neccesary to help those who need it.

It has been pointed out to me by my wife that there are several spelling errors through my posts, i apologise for this readers but i have been dyslexic since my childhood and this is not something i can or even wish to change 

Love and best wishes to all especially all the haters who need our love the most 

BABUJIS MESSENGER

No comments: