Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Message For Wendy My Daughter From Hong Kong

Dear Daughter

You have now been in the mission for close to six years. Your trips to India in 2007 and the latest trip in November 2010- Jan 2011 were very important as seeds were sown during the transmissions you received in these trips which will help you in your tasks. I wish to explain the reason your soul chose to return to Earth after being here in the Brighter World

In a past life your were a disciple of my MASTER the one known as LALAJI. You were in bliss and wanted to express your gratitude to HIM. I was watching when you spoke to him and said 

“Master such a shame I didnt know my inner Self for all the years before i met you! I suffered for so long and only you selflessly helped me to realise the truth. How will i ever be able to repay your grace and love? It is not in my power to repay your devotion and love to me?"

 My Master replied, "Dear Child it is quite simple-your repayment to me will consist of not lapsing into ignorance again but in continuing in the state you have achieved.” 

You were devoted to him as no other was and though this devotion you attained liberation and spent much time in the brighter world. 

You chosen to return to the panet Earth at this time to help spread the word of Sahaj Marg to many people and to guide them on the path. You are an exeptional soul and this is why you have been chosen to help guide people to Sahaj Marg and your beloved MASTER.

Our blessings are always with you dearest daughter

Babuji"

No comments: