Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CLARIFICATION

This is for the person who has left comments on my blog

*I am a MAN not a women

*I do not publish the comments you leave me on my blog as they are not relevent to the subject of this blog which is BABUJIS messages-if you want to debate who i am/what my motives are/why im doing this then you are free to do it in your own space on your blog but thats not what this space is for

You may have had a bad experience with Sahaj Marg but there are thousands of people who have a wonderful experience with it every single day and these messages are for them.

I hope this clears up any questions you had

To all the other readers of this blog-i am in no way affiliated with any other blogs about Sahaj Marg-i am simply here to publish messages i receive from BABUJI



Thank you

No comments: