Sunday, February 20, 2011

CALLS FOR HELP AND ADVICE

Many abhyasis are petitioning for my input on various matters affliciting them in their everyday lives and i wish to let all know that I do hear the many calls that come through their hearts, thoughts, prayers, entries in diaries and through this medium and that they do not go unnoted by us in the Brighter World and we are all working every second of ever day to guide, support and comfort you.

Those who seek guidance and answers to their problems should keep their eyes, ears and minds open as often i will send the anwers through vaious means such as via the lyrics of a song that is on the radio when you drive to work, a scene in a film you decide to watch on a whim, an overheard conversation between strangers or even a book you pick up on a friends coffee table.

We in the Brighter World often amalgamate our energies (ie out thoughts) with souls on Earth as this allows us to maximize the efficiency and the time of the various scribes who volunteer to serve in such a public capacity as is represented by our messages. A scribe is not just the author of this blog or the recipient of "whispers" it is a term i use for anyone who i send my messages through-singers, actors, jounalists or any human on earth

PLEASE KNOW THAT I HAVE AND NEVER WILL LEAVE YOU. I WORK TO ASSIST ALL WHO REQUEST MY HELP. ALL ABHYASIS HAVE THE EYES TO SEE ME AND EARS TO HEAR ME YET MANY ARE RELUCTANT TO USE THEM AND THIS IS WHY WE COMMUNICATE VIA VARIOUS METHODS.

Please remember that we do not make demands upon abhyasis and we are not of force, coercion, or subtle manipulation. We will always honor your free will to choose, as you wish, above all else.

Never underestimate the important role each of you play in the progression of the mission into the Golden Era which is well under way 

As an abhyasi of Sahaj Marg the greatest gift you can give others is knowledge or ability to help themselves and you do your best to show others a way through the challenge called life, but the choice is always left to each individual as to whether or not they will walk the Sahaj Marg path that is being offered to them. Do not lament for those who choose not to follow this path and do not feel sorrow or feel that you have failed.
Please know that I DO hear the many petitions that come from your sincere desire to connect. Know, too, that I am always close to you and that in the stillness of your mind you can and do hear me.
I never abandon anyone, regardless of the choices and decisions they may make. 

It saddens me to say this but I do witness many who deliberately reject the call we make and to these people i say with an open heart I am here for you as well for it is not for me to judge what is appropriate or inappropriate for you. 

My love and supprt is offered with no conditions or expectation of reciprocation or understanding.

People are questionioning why this blog has been created-it was never my intention for my guidance to be bound into expensive luxorious books and sold to make money for the mission-this is a frivolous excersise as i wish my words to be accessible to ALL abhyasis not just those who can afford to spend hundreds of their particular currency be it dollars, pounds, euros or rupees on my words. It brings a feeling of shame to me that this has been done however i do not condem anyone for doing this as it was done with the best of intentions-to make money to further the future of the mission. I will always see to it that money is availible when needed there is no need to censor my words by placing them on paper and selling them. 

Love goes out  to you who “hear” and “see” (as well as to those of you who seem to make a career out of ignoring us). 

Blessings shower upon you all from your BABUJI.

No comments: